Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Very Favorite Gift for Grandparents this Year

   

With Christmas only a week away, I wanted to be sure to remind you of what a total win this one is as a grandparents gift! In fact, my mom loved hers so much that we’re now gifting a

As I said before, w    

  

    

  

And now that we are pros at using the app it will be SUPER easy to just add my husband’s family frame. 

Now, whenever I snap a cute shot of the kids, I can instantly send it to the frames of both grandmas… like I said, BEST. GRANDPARENT. GIFT. EVER.

 

 

More from MPMK

Free Printable: Like, Wear, Read & Need

Free Printable: Family New Year Resolutions

The post My Very Favorite Gift for Grandparents this Year appeared first on Modern Parents Messy Kids.

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting trapped due to Binance errors? Are you getting an issue while sending bitcoin from Binance account? You can swipe all the errors by taking an assist from the well-skilled professionals by dialing Binance support number at 1888-764-0492 which is all the time active. The team who interacts with the users and provide out of the box solutions are skilled and expert at their work and functional all the time.Visit website:-http://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance

    ReplyDelete