Saturday, January 5, 2019

Here’s Every Dinner I’m Cooking to Eat for Energy this Week

I just realized there’s something I haven’t told you yet. I got so excited to be able to share the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle was finally available, I totally forgot to share which meal plan I’ve been using, and loving.

So sorry, let me rectify that right now.

There are over 30 month-long meal plans in the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle and many of them are worth getting excited about.

The Budget Friendly Plan

The Busy Mom Plan

The One Pot Meal Plan

The Ketogenic Plan

and The Breastfeeding Mom Plan

Just to name a few.

 

But the 4-week meal plan that I’m currently obsessed with is definitely The Healthy Hormones Plan.

 

 

Do you ever think to yourself, “I am ALWAYS tired.”?

I went through a big slump after having my 3 kids, in which I just couldn’t seem to find my energy anywhere. Plus, I had headaches for a lot of the day, every day.

All that exhaustion and pain meant I had no energy to play with the kids plus I was moody and crabby with a short fuse and very short on Mama patience.

At first I tried to figure it out on my own, then I sought help through my general physician, OBGYN, and even a naturopath. But I never found the solid answers I was looking for.

 

It wasn’t until I I started eating with my hormones in mind that everything started to change for me.

And here’s the part where I “keep it real”

It was hard – especially the first week when my body was craving all the processed foods and sugar I usually fed it. But I did it – and I felt SO MUCH better.

When telling people about it I would say that I didn’t necessarily feel like I was ready to run a marathon but I generally feel happier and less tired. I also realized once I started eating this way that I had previously been experiencing chronic stomach pains and bloating at night.

They’d become so commonplace that I didn’t even notice them, or think about doing anything to avoid them. Then I started eating to balance my hormones, those symptoms disappeared, and I felt amazing.

 

Finally, the most profound outcome of the experiment was how it affected me as a mother. Without the headaches and exhaustion, I became so much more fun!And I started connecting with my kiddos in new ways – which was a huge gift and exactly what I was hoping to gain from the changes I put into place.

It was several years ago when I made these changes, my kids are now 10, 8 and 4… and guess what happened.

Yep, life got busy. I got sidetracked from my goals and I stopped paying close attention to my diet again.

Nothing like a new year for a fresh start, am I right?

 

So now I’m digging back in at a pace I can handle with this handy-dandy Happy Hormones 4-week dinner plan.

 

Curios?

 

Here’s a little of what the author, Nat Kringoudis, has to say about the plan:

Food is indeed the foundation to your more hormonally balanced self – I’ve put together a meal plan compiled with some quick, easy & delicious recipes that tick all
the boxes – you’ll find that the recipes are mostly free of gluten, dairy and refined
sugar, all put together with your hormones in mind!

 

And here’s a sneak peek at Week #3 of the plan…

 

 

I’m most excited about the skillet chicken with quinoa and red peppers (but also pretty jazzed about dusting off my Instant Pot too!).

You can see that, like all 38 meal plans in The Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, this one comes with not only 4 weeks of meals and shopping lists, but also a day-by-day list of prepping tasks to make sure you’re totally on-top of what needs to be done.

I’m really excited about getting my energy back this year and I know using this meal plan is going to be a huge step in the right direction. If you want to get your energy back too, I highly encourage you to join me.

But remember, the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, valued at $1,032, is only available for $37 for 2 more days, so grab it while you can.

Get your bundle now!

 

Not convinced it’ll save you money? Try it anyway.

If you start using the 30+ meal plans and 1,072 recipes, and find you’re not saving money, all you have to do is email customer service within 30 days at Ultimate Bundles and you’ll get a 100% refund – no questions asked.

I’ve worked with these guys for years, I can tell you they will absolutely stand behind this. It will not be hassle. You will not get pushback.

Send one email asking for a refund. They refund you. Done.

 

Psst – and if you want to know why The Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle is the only product I’ve ever said I think EVERYONE should buy see my facebook post here.

The post Here’s Every Dinner I’m Cooking to Eat for Energy this Week appeared first on Modern Parents Messy Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment